grrrr..this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Radience said:
What're you guys whining about? Thats exactly the 3DMark05 score that a 7800GT should get.

And if you're starting at zero, then the score difference between the 7800GT and X800 on that other benchmark seems perfectly fine. Have your friend run 3DMark05, he'll probably get around 5K with the X800.
5k for his card ..isnt that 2 high for his card,also what do you mean by(if you're starting at zero, then the score difference between the 7800GT and X800 on that other benchmark seems perfectly fine.)?

your ram isnt that great, but im not sure if ram has anything to do with it, and DEFINITELY OC ur Opty. and try to OC your Card, and OC ur ram, then see what results u get, should tail around 9-10k by then, no??

john3 said:
your ram isnt that great, but im not sure if ram has anything to do with it, and DEFINITELY OC ur Opty. and try to OC your Card, and OC ur ram, then see what results u get, should tail around 9-10k by then, no??
although i dont think i am going to be able to go that far with my ram ,but iam going to give it a try ..at the moment im just using the AI OC for my cpu...but even though i still think i should scor more without having to oc my gpu...

what should this get?

Athlon 64 dual core 3800+
OCZ 2-3-2-5 2x1gb ram
7900gt
dfi lan mobo

I havent got everything together yet and still waiting for instock video card, and dont know where/how to get/use the program. Just wanna know what you think it should probably get so I can see if it will run how it is supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom