aim keeps reconnecting!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i use to use the old aim and tried to direct connect to some1 with trillion they said trillian dont allow them to direct connect...?, wait is trillion the just another word for the new aim triton?

o ok yea i figured that out i like trillion but some1 cant request to direct connect with me i click accept but nuthing happens

It's now affecting me using GAIM so I would imagine this to be a problem with the AIM Protocal / System itself and not the client programs.

I thought Trillion costed money? And, GAIM is more efficient than AIM by far. I like how they but many IM Handles in one at a low size. And, AIM Trilion is the work of the Devil, I don't understand why everyone has it. None of my friends like the smoothe runnign of GAIM... I think they're afraid they'll look like geeks.

all i want is an instant messager client that actually does all the options it has avalible ex: file transfer and direct im i havent found one program yet that does this besides aim but it keeps reconencting

Trillian and GAIM

both have been suggested already. Also your thinking of Trillian Pro there is a free version. Of course GAIM is open source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom