Why Screen So White ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadandbrok3n

In Runtime
Heres Some Pics

Might be hard to see for yall . but my screen is so bright and the folders look fuzzy and bright to . i checked my setting for the monitor they are allright . sometimes i restart my computer and it goes back to normal. how do i fix this ?

sometimes the cable in the back of ur monitor comes out slightly. check it is in properly, i know this sounds but its happend to me a lot.

if you're complaining about your monitor, then its pointless sending us those pics since we'll see them with our monitor's configs..

Yeah, That is true about the pics, but I sometimes have that problem too. My screen will like bug out for a few minutes and then go back to normal. This thing sat out in a garage for a while but I doubt that's the problem. It's not a huge problem but it'd be nice if it stopped, it usually happens when my monitor is just turning on.

Have u tried adjusting brightness, contrast and gamma , with your monitor and your video card?

Uninstall, then reinstall your video card driver. If that doesnt work swap another monitor and see if the problem still persists...if it does you probably have a video card problem.

u should check your contrast for the moniter. sometimes my old '03 gateway would have a little problem with the contrast. Check the brightness too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom