Product Code for XP Operating System Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyj

Solid State Member
I have a gateway, and i am trying to redo everything because my internet exporer crashed and i cant view any webpages, i lost my operating systems 25 digit code, can someone please help me either figure out how to fix it or figure out a code... would be very very much appreciated.

Yeah, i really dont want to reformat, but i cant get internet explorer to work at all and that runs all internet site on my computer, i tried netzero and aol, it wont open a website. This is my business computer and i have alot of important files i dont want to lose on it, is there anything i can do to get my internet back. I burned IE Version 6 on a disk and tried to download it on there but it says it doesnt have a proxy address or something like that, a error keeps occuring. I would really appreciate some sort of help. I cant do a system restore because its saying it was last in use 7/13/03, and it wont go past 2 years.

If IE is your only problem maybe just try using Firefox or Opera? THey will let you import Settings/Bookmarks from IE

uninstall and reinstall IE thru add/remove, add/remove windows components. if that dont work, post a hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom