Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernicus

In Runtime
Hey i was just wondering if i could get some help on building a new computer

i was thinking on the high-grade gaming PC but with a low budget that seems unlikely, i'm willing to spend £400-£800 on it and would like some advice i drew up a few ideas but it just seemed easier to buy a pre-made one after accounting for all cost

anyone want to help? i would realy apreciate it =]

all advice is welcome.

thanks.

Matt

ok 970 USD is your max...hmm...if you really want to build

ok well first of all buying a pre-built will cost you MUCH more...building you own is much more cost effective...

Im guessing you live in the UK wich means your parts are going to be very exspensive....

My advice? Save up some more money to build a better system, and while you saving browse these forums so you can get a general sence on what products are god and why.

stickies have excellent info too :)

lol i guess thats good advice, i wanna know cause in june i'm going off to Hong Kong and if i have a shopping list reading it'll be easy xD

Lord AnthraX said:
ok 970 USD is your max...hmm...if you really want to build

Im guessing you live in the UK wich means your parts are going to be very exspensive....

stickies have excellent info too :)

I live in the UK and its actually not that bad. Ok America is going to be cheaper because it doesnt need to be shipped but if you go to www.ebuyer.com or www.scan.co.uk they are deffinetly the best sites you will find. scan has a today only section so you can check there everyday for deals. www.overclockers.co.uk is also very good they have a weekly offer which changes every thursday. Have a look around there and tell us what u find.

dude in american you will ned to spend about 1k to get a 'decent' gaming rig, in UK its even worse, Look around this forum, read a lot, and save up your money for later, and if you only have that little, save your money and buyt he time you have enough, new products are coming out, which will happen in a few months and by then youll have enough to buy quality parts.

john3 said:
dude in american you will ned to spend about 1k to get a 'decent' gaming rig, in UK its even worse, Look around this forum, read a lot, and save up your money for later, and if you only have that little, save your money and buyt he time you have enough, new products are coming out, which will happen in a few months and by then youll have enough to buy quality parts.

ok but this kind of bugged me. how would u know (living in america) what prices are like in UK and that you would have to spend loads more than there. You can buy an extremely good gaming rig for under £1000. Of course you could spend up to about £2000 but this would be like the very best stuff.

I would suggest you get the AMD X2 4400+ get this from ebuyer they have best price at mo.

for motherboard depending on SLi or Crossfire (i went for crossfire) i would get an asus board.

have a look at the asus SLi premium from ebuyer. or the asus a8r32 crossfire 3200 deluxe from scan. (thats what i got)

for a case i got the thermaltake tsunami, which is nicest case in my opinion. have a look at either of the 3 sites.

you would probably just want to get some valueram either corsair or kingston.

tell me what u think of them and we'll go from there :)

hmm well i did ALOT of research on building a new PC but i guess it was thw wrong type of stuff xD i know about speeds and what to look for when buying a PC and how a series of 0s and 1s are stored and how a HDD works but the rest still confuses me xD

its like a pancake or a waffle, they're both make me hungry and both taste great but how do i chose xD

and do you mean the dual core system i checked the states and i heard dual cores are best for multi tasking rather then using more power demanding software or am i getting mixed up?

thanks for all you help btw

=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom