Programs cannot run by clicking desktop icons! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly4High

In Runtime
Anyone help!
I thought I've done some mistakes!
I've used TrojanGuard and Spybot to remove some regkey from Windows registry. From that time, I couldn't start any programs by clicking its icon either on desktop or in the program folder(except My Computer and My Document), the error message appeared like this: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Creat an association in the Folder Options control panel."
I couldn't remember which key I've removed.
Pls help! Urgent!
Regard.

Well try going into the Prgram Files folder and see if those executable will work. If those dont even work then the registry keys for those apps has been removed and the only thing you can do is uninstall them from the Add/Remove Programs and reinstall them.

It seem that any program in my PC not running under current user except origin Administrator right! It makes me confuse!

Maybe you created that account to be limited. You installed those apps under the Admin account and you made the fiels private which means that another user can not use them.

thanks a lot for helping!
Problem has been solved! And I've posted the hijackthis log file already! Check and see if there any further recommend!
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom