Need The Best Spyware And Adware Programs ...dont Care If It Cost Money !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadandbrok3n

In Runtime
PLZ TELL ME THE BEST OF THE BEST ..... nothing that GIVES u viruses or spyware or adware i wont the real stuff....detects and Deletes !!!

lavasoft Adaware SE Pro 1.6
Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6
Microsoft Defender
Hijackthis
XoftSpy 4.22
EWIDO
Counterspy

Follow this if you want to live. ;)

Follow these instructions carefully
Brought to you by Warez Monster

Download ALL 4 programs and update them as soon as they are installed, this is very important, except for Hijackthis!.

Ad Aware SE Personal

Spybot Search and Destroy

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware

HJT

Ewido

Follow these steps

Delete the prefetch folder C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch, this folder will come back on next reboot.

Delete all cookies and temporary internet files in the control panel.

Go to Start, run, type msconfig, go to startup, disable everything except your antivirus, click apply, dont reboot yet.

Download Msconfig Cleanup below

Msconfig Cleanup

Run Msconfig Cleanup after you unchecked the items you were told to uncheck and recheck, click "Select All", then click "Clean up Selected", then click "Quit".

Now run each spyware program 1 by 1. Running all 3 at the same time will slow most systems down.

When each program has finished scanning, remove everything.

For Microsoft Antispy, after it has finished scanning, some items will/might be on ignore, you will need to select remove unless the program is valid such as VNC Viewer, etc.

Now go to the recycle bin and delete everything that is in it.

When finished with the scans, reboot, and go into Safe Mode and run these scans again, remove everything they find, and then reboot back into Windows in normal mode. You dont need to run Hijackthis! yet.

Then run HiJackthis!

Save the log, copy and paste the log on www.techist.com
Do not attach the log, copy and paste always. This will make things go much faster.

I use the following Devices and Programs and Have had a total of 6 tracking cookies a month and NO Trojans/Viruses.

Linksys BFsr41 Wired Router (no Software Firewall)
Firefox (updated)
Adware SE Personnel (Free)
Spybot Seach & Destroy (Free)
Spyware Blaster (Free)
Hijackthis (Free)
Updated Windows Service Packs.

The funny part is, I have a Dell that my Family uses that is also attached to that router, it has similar programs that I just listed but has gotten two Trojans and three Viruses over the years. Dell sucks, Lol.

just one question, what does Dell have to do with viruses and spyware activity on the machine? Just curious..

I don't know exactly, I just thought it was funny that My Dell took it all While My Custum Built Machine never got touched. :p

And Any time I can say dell sucks, I will. :)

I totally agree I have owned three dells and all after 1 MAYBE 2 years they died

I have a older but custom built now and it has been running OC'd for three years STRONG

DELL SUCKS

I have a Dell that i have been running for over 18 months. It is OC'd a bit and it runs just fine. :p

As for the apps question i will say:
Anti-Virus: NOD32 from Eset
Spyware: Windows Defender beta 2 and Spybot Search and destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom