Feedback on Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name sounds pussy though, I have no idea how I came up with it...Oh yeah, now I do.

It was the day I was putting my computer together and I couldn't figure out how to read the jumper settings. I had my friend go register on this site and make a name for me. I guess he thought bandage_boy would be funny because I had a broken leg. Damn fool, can anyone here change it? I PMed Larry but never got a response.

Oops, sorry for getting off topic. You should be very happy with that monitor Cell. Our school has Viewsonic monitors and they're great, if I didn't already have my 21" Trinitron I would probably have bought a Viewsonic.

I'll let you know how it is, Cell. I just bought one and it was delivered last week. Haven't set it up yet though (been too busy).

Newegg had a special sale last week. There were alot of kewl things for sale. I picked up a black one for 90 bucks (they gave me some kinda instant rebate).

Yeah, 90 bucks american. I paid 20 bucks shipping and it was delivered to my house in 2 days!! That's 2 days from the day that i paid for it online!

Yes, newegg rocks when it comes to shipping. I once ordered a case Friday night and had it at my door Monday morning. Crazy I tell ya'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom