Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx Havoc
about 7 hours, and i did not even get my power supply done. yours looks hella good, love the blue. I will do my new power supplys, but i am not sure if i want to do this stealth, cause i am building my new system.

turboFX55 said:
Thx Havoc
about 7 hours, and i did not even get my power supply done. yours looks hella good, love the blue. I will do my new power supplys, but i am not sure if i want to do this stealth, cause i am building my new system.

7 Hours... wow... mine took about 5 to do them all. I though I was going to shoot someone after that. Thank god I bought a $30 heatgun from Home Depot... It worked great.

Can believe your before and afters... wow... how freakin' satisfying was that job once it was completed...

again.. great job!

whoa turbo, how the **** did you do that? its as if the wires were never there? did you just stuff them behind the mobo? and how come it takes so long to make ur wires look neat, is it cause you have to remove components or something? how come it takes so long?

and havoc, nice rig again man, you really did a great job, i especially like those LED dual channel memory. and 1 other questoin. is that how you have to put a dual channel? |ram|empty|ram|empty?

Nice job Turbo

but theres like one or 2 things, i know theres lots of Drive bay and HD wire but zip tying thos back as well as you can will make a big diff

its wierd how it works, also the bottom wire could go under a tinny bit more if you have room

but still thats one of the best jobs ive ever seen!, i like it :D
cood dual Proc.s too

P.S.

HAVOC!!!!!!!!!! how do the lights on your ram work? what do they do?

I believe they are temp readings, but basically, even corsair says they are a light show hehe.

NOGA said:
Nice job Turbo

but theres like one or 2 things, i know theres lots of Drive bay and HD wire but zip tying thos back as well as you can will make a big diff

its wierd how it works, also the bottom wire could go under a tinny bit more if you have room

there is nothing i can zip tie those to, that is a 4 molex power rail, nothing to attach those to, and what wire at the bottom, if you mean the 2 of them going to my fans, i cant hide those because the are exposed, and the power supply wires will look better once i sleve them.

JOHN, the stacker has a removable mobo tray, so there is about an ince between the tray and the back side cover, so i zip tied all of my wires behind there.

The LEDs are a heat monitor. Great job and i like your PC Turbo. The dual processors make it really boss and make up for the ATI card *te he*. As for advice to everybody. When you get your new system dont be so excited to just put it together and play. Take the time to make it neat in the first place and everything will turn out just fine.

MAKE UP, what u talking about, that 850xt pe is running at 1800xt speeds. not bad, wait till my 2895 is up with 2 7800gtx's full speed, but my dual proc system will murder any bodys system, mew ha ha ha, including any fx-60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom