Help Me Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

techsteve

Beta member
Okay, Heres the deal, I download some stuff everyonce and a while... and i dunno what i did but now a Yahoo.com window pops up but the problem is i dont click yahoo.com. it just does it austomatically. I trace it to the process and its iExplorer.exe so i close it and it closes the window but it keeps coming back! Im not very smart but i try. im 14 and i need help. please email me at
stevenluto@spitfireservers.net
Thanks.
(P.S. PLEASE EMAIL ONLY thanks)

First off what do you mean Yahoo.Com windows pops up ? Like a new browser window opens up and it is going to Yahoo? is Yahoo! your homepage? What have you DL before this happened?

I'm not exactly sure what your saying but the problem sounds like some sort of adware, but generally adware doesn't lead you to yahoo.com. If you could, explain this a little more thoroughly and I will try to help.

techsteve said:
Okay, Heres the deal, I download some stuff everyonce and a while... and i dunno what i did but now a Yahoo.com window pops up but the problem is i dont click yahoo.com. it just does it austomatically. I trace it to the process and its iExplorer.exe so i close it and it closes the window but it keeps coming back! Im not very smart but i try. im 14 and i need help. please email me at
stevenluto@spitfireservers.net
Thanks.
(P.S. PLEASE EMAIL ONLY thanks)

Help me Please is not a topic.
Help needed for downloading is.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom