DFI LanParty nF4 Ultra-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXx-Tricky-xXx

In Runtime
Im having trouble hooking everything up for this. Like the plugin stuff not any hardware. Im using a Tsunami case but theres no manual for anything for hooking wires up.

i hav the tsunami and in my manual it says wat cables go on the mobo and gives an example with asus board it should say in ur mobo manual where the cables go. is it the front panel audio u havin trouble with?

yes the front panel stuff for the case..........
the manual was just 1 picture for me that was it. Im so confused, i have my own psu too and dont know where to hook that stuff up. My other pc was alot easier. I need to hook up all my psu stuff, and the case stuff. I can manage the case fan plugging them in and sata stuff like the harddrive cd drive and ram videocard and stuff. But sofar all i got is the psu big cable hooked up ATX power cable.

hmmm u should hav more than 1 pic. u checked whole book? so hav u put the psu in? is it atx 2 with extra 4 pin 12V connection?

check an online manual of ThermalTake, and look in the manual of the actual hardware and it will probably give examples of what your supposed to connect to it.

ya i have the psu in and ram ect. Even though I think i might have to take out the typhoon heatsink and reinstall it because i think i put it in wrong as its higher on one side and lower on the other. But ya, the booklet is in like 10 languages and each has about 4 pages. And they are like how to install ur cpu and stuff.

Its the right psu i made sure, just I could use alot of help hooking everything up to the motherboard.

I got the ATX power and 12v power hooked up and the harddrive, cddrive and case fans but dont know what everything else is for. And there isnt anything to help me plugin the front panel case thing all the small wires. And also the USB stuff from the case.

Theres just so much more stuff its so confusing.

Like since u have the case i have:

http://www.sharkyextreme.com/img/2005/10/dfi_nf4/mb_diagram.jpg

Is there a way you or someone could circle the stuff you need to plug in and what they do. I have a few things hooked up but not much.

in the little booklet go to pg16 for audio. if u havent done the hdd lights and stuff thats on pg14. i dont know y u would but u could hav a different manual to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom