Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay but your talkin about a stock rt-10 or gts not a freakin deked out
twin turbo and ****..............lol

Anyway thats a pretty cool car. I like the Z's. my grandpa had a 240 and a 280 now hes lookin to get a 350( I know its not a datsun but they still look pretty sweet)

ummm ok, mole datsun is nissan, nissan is datsun. all of my datsun's and every other z, including your grandpas 240 had a nissan motor in it, the only reason they have a nissan badge is because the combined both sub companies to form a bigger nissan.

the FX-60 is the best chip out really, it is just not ideally suited to current games. 2x 2.6ghz san-diego cores is a heck of a lot better than a single 2.8ghz san-diego core. when you are paying about a third of the price of an FX-57 for the second core i would not call that a waste of money. increase the multplier by one and you have 2 FX-57 cores

nitestick, what are you thinking? no the fx-60 is NOT the best. still 2.8 is better then dual 2.6 in GAMES, single thread rember. and my opti system even as a server will kill any xeon system. plan and simple.

take my statement as a whole. i acknowledged that at stock the FX-60 will not outperform the FX-57. up the multiplier by 1 and you have 2 FX-57 cores. there is no argument to be had here, the FX-60 equals the FX-57 at 2.8ghz with a whole core to spare for whatever you want

Sooo about the pretty wire management IM supposed to be judging in here :D Also in multi threaded apps and games the FX-60 will tear up the FX-57 and then up the multi one and then you have same clock speed and the FX-60 making mince meat out of the single core FX-57. Anywho. I dont have a muscle car YET but i think a V-tech V6 w/ dual cams and twin turbos makes for a great speedy car XD

turboFX55 said:
ummm ok, mole datsun is nissan, nissan is datsun. all of my datsun's and every other z, including your grandpas 240 had a nissan motor in it, the only reason they have a nissan badge is because the combined both sub companies to form a bigger nissan.

ooh Thx for clearin that up for me......lol

well john, they did not stop producing the Z, since nissan and datsun merged they just used the bigger name, but the nissan 350z is in the same line as the datsun 240z.

P.P. I agree that the fx-60 will eat the 57 in games onces games are multi-threaded, but for now since we are limited to are dirty single thread games, it will still be the king.

OK for pretty wire management, here she is!!!

this is before i started.

wire12qs.jpg

Finished, mew ha ha ha. i think it came out good, for as much crap as i have in there.

wire20xh.jpg

wire39jc.jpg

wire43qo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom