water cooled pc for 1k

Status
Not open for further replies.

20mm

In Runtime
hey guys, i'm lookin into building a water coold pc for 1k....i want a dual cpu for sure, and as you can tell i'm gonna oc, so ram, vid card, and mobo need to be good for oc....i would like a water block on the cpu and vid card....what would you guys suggest?

Mixing electrical/electronic hardware with fluid just seems like an accident waiting to happen.

hahahaha...nahh it's really safe if done properly....and it looks wicked awesome....and dude....major cool points when you say you have a water cooled pc : P

no...it actualy works really really well....if you get the right equipment

why not just get a case with good airflows, some fans, and cold cathode lights. much cheaper, and works. and an aftermarket heatsink/fan would do nice, especially that Zalman one.

Because he said hes going to overclock. Water cooling offers far more potential than air cooling when it comes to OC'n.

A good WC setup for both GPU and CPU is gonna cost you ~$250, so that only leaves you with $750 for the rest of the PC. I'd say save up a bit more, so you at least have $1000 just for the PC itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom