It's Final Done : Pics Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
infiltrator7 said:
looks very nice. how do you guys get your wires organized so neatly? i have a million wires in mine and they're everywhere.

Well, I spent about 5 hours on wire management. 3 of which was the PSU with the wire sleeving. Every single PSU wire is sleeved. Front panel wires are sleeved, all fan wires... all cold cathode wires are sleeved... yeah basically 2 packages of sleeving kits.

It's worth it though... You just need patience.

ya i went through 2 packs of sleeving myself doin mine. i have every single wire done in mine. i did every wire on my Xion psu but then as soon as i got that done i ended up gettin a new power supply anyway..............lol. luckily the wires on the new one were molded so i didnt have to sleeve them.

OK. I've hit a wall with the CPU now. I'm kind new to OCing, so i'm not sure what the next step is. Right now at 2.7Ghz with HTT @ 225 it seems rock solid. If I up the HTT any more it either won't boot or I get BSOD's. What's the next step? I've already up'ed VCORE a bit same result. Should I loosen my ram timings? It's 2.3.2.6 right now. OR may-be try lowering the divider and increasing the HTT more?

reckliss said:
Havoc whats wrong man i see like 3 wires unsleeved above your hdd lol

lol - yeah, I know... That is the only wire that I couldn't sleeve. It's from the UV cold cathode switch, that we put on the front by the power button. I had enough problems with getting the front panel back on with the front panel wires sleeved. There just wasn't enough room. So that wire just didn't get sleeved. I tried to hide it behind the CC box there, but I guess it's hung down a but during moving it around and stuff.

Oh well, nothing can be perfect. Overall i'm really happy with it.

Originally I had bought two other things from MNPC Tech, a Blow hole w/fan for the top of the case and two handles. But, my brother and I decided not to put either on. The handles just didn't look right... and my brother's dremal was broken and I didn't feel like buying another one.

That's amazing. The whole thing is awesome, I still plan on getting a ful tower at some point.

You did a nice job OC'ing. And that's a killer set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom