My 4400+ Overclocking Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtk pro l

Daemon Poster
ok, today i woke up and my foot hurt. so i said no im not racing. then i was like ok what will i do today. looked at my pc and said ah hah. lol.
anyways. last night i was trying this and about corrupted my windows files again, but miracoulousy (sp.) i woke up and they werent corrupt. last night the highest i got was about 2.6 at 1.55 volts, because i was scared to go any higher.
well today i wanted to go higher. first i got it up to 2.7 at 1.62 volts. then i went up to 2.75 at 1.62 volts. then i went to what i am at now which is 2.86 at 1.63. http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=83443. i know my RAM is way underclocked at 130mhz. but i couldnt get the 3/5 divider to work so i went with the 1/2 divider. i will try the 3/5 divider again tonight.
then i went a little bit higher to 2.9 at 1.69 volts. http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=83438. i really wanted to hit 3.0 but i was scared. lol. i will try later.
here is a screenshot of my superpi times and my RAM timings. i know none of this is like world record or anything, but i thought i would share it with yall. p.s. cooled by thermaltake big typhoon.
edit: i cant upload the pic. doesn anyone knwo where i can get upload pics of desktop. its a pretty big file.

Aren't those voltages your pumping into that CPU a bit too High, is your cpu sufficiently cool. either way nice OC.

the voltage is high, but im ok with it. and yea my cpu is cooled very well. idle is 38, but i dont know load cuz i havent really put it through huge stress test. just 3dmark05, which i got 9007 in with my 7800gtx. :).

i am. im pretty sure its not going to pass. lol. so i will probably end up going down to 2.7.

ok core 0 was stable all night while core 1 failed after 6 minutes. this always happens even on the lowest of overclocks.

nah its at 2.8 right now at 1.71 volts and its stable enough for me the problem is windows wont boot when i up the fsb past 260. whats the problem? even with the mem divider at 1/2?

I am thinking of getting the 4400+ would you say its worth it? If i could oc it to what ur getting then that would be better than the 4800+ and save over £100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom