Windows blinds corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netroon

Solid State Member
hi, whenever i try to use widbnows blinds it makes all my windows etc go stuffed up or back to the old widnwos style sometimes it makes it so bad you cant click or use anything how can i fix this so i can use widnwos blinds without ruiung every thing?

best advice, dont use it at all, as you can see, its nothing but a mess and more problems will come of it than its worth...use Style XP

so it doesnt have all the cool things to make it look like windows vista etc

I also want it to be a very cleam and professional looking thing not all clmped up and dark colours

Style XP will also do what you want and yes it dose have fake windows vista imatation skins. But in the end both Style and Blinds are going to give you issues not a fan of both.

whenever i try to use widbnows blinds it makes all my windows etc go stuffed up or back to the old widnwos style sometimes it makes it so bad you cant click or use anything how can i fix this so i can use widnwos blinds without ruiung every thing?

Buy and download the newest version.

Trying to use a version off of a torrent ain't gonna work because #1 it's illegal, and #2 Stardock has changed their registration process to keep people from doing that.

No, Style XP doesn't do transparent that I am aware of.

I have both WindowBlinds (latest version) and Style XP (latest version). Both are great, but they are very different from each other as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom