Anybody know powerful performance systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has 4 SATA2 ports on the motherboard. If you wanted more, you can buy IDE harddrives, which use the same cable as the opticle drive.

With a heatsink, it is realitve to what one and not on the specs.

MX 518 is terrible i think its transfer rate is like 128 or 256 not

So you are judging a mouse by that...

The specs say it has the same data path.

well im for using an extension for the graphics tablet, but for the mouse+keyboard, im not a fan of wires being in the way, esp if its going the whole way across a room.
and i checked the power, i need at least 700watt.
750watt to be certain.....just need to find a silent PSU.
and an uninterupter just incase......
anyone know a good, QUIET, power supply?
and il take a look at heatpipes.

so in summary, i can have the 4 150gb raptor HD's? without having to lose a PCI slot?

Does that still leave me room for a sound card, or shud i just stick to the on board sound? cos its 7.1 already....like....yea baby!

and does the G7 come with a charger?
cos id be looking for a rechargable wireless mouse rather than replacing batteries......

That calculator came up with 700watts!

Yes the 4 sata Q.

The G7 comes with 2 batteries, and a charger for the battery (one in charge, one in use.) The MX1000 comes with a dock to charge.

You don't really have much choice for such high wattage...

so stick with the 850watt i listed, or try and find a more quiet one so it doesnt sound like a fighter jet?
all i need is a wireless keyboard w/ charger, and find some heatpipes.....
would a heatpipe cover the whole system, or would i need one for ram, one for processor, one for hd (or more), one for vid, etc?

Heatpipes are pipes that have a highly conductive liquid in. You can get them in heatsinks, look at the Big typhoon or the aeroflower. The ASUS A8N-SLI deluxe has a heatpipe instead of fans for the chipset.

man this sucks-leaving for dublin in an hour......
then back on monday morning and ordering this.....

so would i need individual heatpipe/heatsinks for all the parts, and what all would i need for the 4 raptors? cos i know they heat up like crazy and can fail a lot, so im very tempted to change them.....

*screams*

its times like these i hate pcs....

Big typhoon or the aeroflower......these guys are just for the processor, aint they?

OcUK silentmaxx coolers......so 4 of them, 1 for each drive?
so all thats left is the ram, and video cards.......

providing bigtyphoon or aeroflower are for the processor?

They are for the CPU. The video card comes with a good cooler already. Ram doesn't really need anything, but I don't like the look of the bare chips.

Are you seriously considering £140 on top of the disk drives? I know they are good - all you will hear is a faint rumble when installing software, but that isn't cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom