Jumper caps - DFI Lanparty SLI-DR

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the heck, how far back to the capacitors, gpu etc go on the card. the card itself should clear the top of the USB pins but i can't say for capacitors or anything on it. like trifid said it won't even use the x8 bandwidth, it only bottlenecks my card because it has to use a lot of the bandwidth to access system memory

Dudes, i need help setting the jumpers for single VGA mode - what do i do what do i use etc.

I stuck it in the proper place - the fan will proberly not be operational but what the hey.

Please reply as a possible

It should be as befault on single card use. Otherwise look in the motherboard manual.

Did you plug in the power? - to the card and the 12v for the CPU (4 pin square block.)

Is the speaker plugged in? Any beeps?

Yeah everythings plugged in i also put in the connection above the system fan although didnt know what it was the one 12v/6v connection one.

Didnt hear any beep only loading sound

i put it in the top.. but it says 1 2 3 on the jumper settings for some reason i think its that.. on the board theres only them black things with nothing in them i have some blue jumpers was i meant to put them in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom