Which Mobo Is the Best for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis1331

Baseband Member
OK I've been persuaded that ASUS are good in some standards but not good in others so I'm confused as to which mobo I should ultimately get. I will be gaming (not alot), multimedia-ing, CAD-ing. So... this is the list I got so far of multiple brands and types or mobo's I willing to buy?

Abit kn8 motherboard - nforce4, ht2000, dual channel ddr400, pci express x16, sata 150 raid, giglan, usb2.0, 7.1-ch audio, atx

Abit kn8 ultra motherboard - nforce4 ultra, ht2000, dual channel ddr400, pci express x16, sataii 300 raid, giglan, usb2.0, 7.1-ch audio, atx

Foxconn NF4K8MC-RS Athlon64/64FX S939 Motherboard - nForce4, HT2000, Dual DDR400, PCI-E, SATA, RAID, 10/100 LAN, USB2.0, 6Ch, microATX

Gigabyte S939,K8T890,ATX,FSB2000,PCIEx16,DUALDDR400,SATA,RAID,LAN

Also are these motherboards compatible with the other components I already have below?

all those boards are compatible with what you have
but I'd recommend you look for an MSI K8N Neo4-F

remember that changing your motherboard requires a repair-install or reinstall of your OS

OK thanks guys. I think I'll go with that one then seeing as more than a single person has the same opinion.

Not to sure what that DFI NF4 Infinity is but still thanks.

OK well I don't really need SLi as I'm only going to be using a single VideoCard and I dont plan on getting another one in the near future so... just the DFI NF4 Infinity Ultra.. How good is that? As good or better than the MSI K8N Neo4-F?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom