Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger is one of the best ones around, I consider it better than Newegg.

I do hope that you are kidding.

NewEgg has the best selection, period. And usually has the best prices (well, not for me since they have a warehouse in my state which means I have to pay sales tax on anything I get from NewEgg).

Too many customer service horror stories about TigerDirect... Even if only half of them were even akin to the truth, I'd steer clear.

=================================================

From the link I posted...

Important stuff for Canada
www.pricenetwork.ca/
http://bbf.ca/
www.redflagdeals.com/

Where to buy for anywhere :D
www.computergeeks.com
www.coolerguys.com
www.dangerdenshop.com
www.frozencpu.com
www.performance-pcs.com
www.pctoys.com/
www.thinkgeek.com/index.shtml
www.techforless.com
www.compuvest.com
www.digitallyunique.com
www.pcmall.com
www.eebuy.com
www.1coolpc.com
www.clearcomputercase.com

Where to buy for Canada :D
www.bigfootcomputers.com
www.cdw.ca
www.frontierpc.com
www.ncix.com/
www.tigerdirect.ca
www.vibecomputers.com/

Where to buy for Canada and US :D
www.xoxide.com
www.zipzoomfly.com
www.ecost.com
www.motherboardexpress.com
www.crazypc.com

Trotter said:
I do hope that you are kidding.

NewEgg has the best selection, period. And usually has the best prices (well, not for me since they have a warehouse in my state which means I have to pay sales tax on anything I get from NewEgg).

Too many customer service horror stories about TigerDirect... Even if only half of them were even akin to the truth, I'd steer clear
QFT I ordered from tiger direct (my crappy case) worst customer experience I have ever experienced (yet I am only 14) but I do got to call windows to activate my windows after a few reformats and I would rather call the windows people instead of the tiger direct people, that is how bad they are. Thanks for the link to my thread.... I need to update it again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom