Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno i guess im just old fashioned but i'd rather have a BMW or Aston martin over any overpowered crazy *** fast muscle car, lol, im 16 but i like clean, sleek, shiny, and sexy.
A ShelbyGT 500 KR is more sleek than any cheapo car. I like my car to be pretty and powerful just like my PC.

john3 said:
I NO Shelbys are SO COOL, i especially liked in in Gone in 60 seconds.

that WAS a GT 500, but it kinda looked like a GT 350, though. best shelbys are the 427 AC Cobra. but i love my car more then any other.

turboFX55 said:
np, i was not trying to flame so sry if it came across that way, well for gaming currently for the best performance higher core speed is better since games are only running single thread. that is why it is not worth it to buy a fx-60 just yet, my fx-55 is the same core speed so they will run about the same, but the best gaming chip right now would have to be the fx-57. and 6 gigs is not a waste, it does not hurt to have that much. and yes since i do a but load of dvd's all the time, i set up like 30 copys of shrink to run during the night while i sleep, and in order to do that it pays to have a ton of ram. now my gaming system only has 2 gigs and thats all it needs :p .
That is so true . So I hate when people waste their money on getting Fx-60 chips and they rave that their the best chips out really.I myself is currently building a sever and was thinking of dual Xenons but still just thinking and pondering.Got the case and HDD's and T1 service to top it off.Ohh and that Rail in my sig is my little Fun toy.

was thinking of dual Xenons
think again, opterons outstrip xeons significantly, draw a lot less power and have a far lower heat dump. the FX-60 is the best chip out really, it is just not ideally suited to current games. 2x 2.6ghz san-diego cores is a heck of a lot better than a single 2.8ghz san-diego core. when you are paying about a third of the price of an FX-57 for the second core i would not call that a waste of money. increase the multplier by one and you have 2 FX-57 cores

My car is a Dodge Viper Venom 600 Copperhead Edition- 600-HP-600-PFT(Pound feet of torque)600-CU inches-Drools...........lol:p

well john3, here is my car.
1979 datsun 280zx converted to a fairlady 280zx. it has a 82' L28 converted to a 3.1 liter twin turbo stroker. puts down low 500's to the wheels.

when i first got her.
484024538nv.jpg

what shes packin under the hood.
48402416uj.jpg

and what she looks like now.
484024622aq.jpg

nitestick, what are you thinking? no the fx-60 is NOT the best. still 2.8 is better then dual 2.6 in GAMES, single thread rember. and my opti system even as a server will kill any xeon system. plan and simple.

P.P. well thx, i guess, lol

mole my car can beat rt-10's and gts have not found a venom to go against, even if they get me on the straight, i willand can out handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom