network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
ok so here it is my sister is grounded and well she knows how to hook up her network card and all that so i don't know what to do.

How can i like mess the network up on her pc so that she will have to format to get the network to work?

will right clicking on the network places and going to properties then going to properties on the network card and scrolling down to internet protocol tcp/ip and switching that do the trick?

I wouldn't recommend changing her settings like that. If anything, set up her PCwith a static IP in the wrong subnet. Or go into the router and limit the DHCP pool to be (x-1), where x equals the number of PC's connected to the router.

EDIT: Sorry for the short post.. I was at the gym on the eliptical machine, and this took me 10 minutes to type on the touch screen keyboard... lol :D

Norcent said:
ok so here it is my sister is grounded and well she knows how to hook up her network card and all that so i don't know what to do.

How can i like mess the network up on her pc so that she will have to format to get the network to work?
why would you want to do that?

That was my thought too... I know that when I grew up, my parents did the diciplining in my house.... If they want to ground their daughter from her computer, then they should either take away the tower, or the mouse & keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom