7800 GTX 256MB Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWS

In Runtime
with the 7900 line out why the **** are the 7800GTX prices still around $500. What a bunch of ****

MrZucchiniHead said:
because there are still people stupid enought to think the 7800GTX is better then the 7900GT.

EXACTLY, now if every1 went to tech-forums and were as informed as our geeky polupation is...the possiblities are endless :D

Spartan666 said:
EXACTLY, now if every1 went to tech-forums and were as informed as our geeky polupation is...the possiblities are endless :D

we would have flying cars, and toilets that wipe our asses without the water spray thing, and a gun with a golden bullet that can kill any kind of weather disaster.

but we can only dream.

I feel so guilty...I have an eVGA 7900 GT sitting right in front of me unused in box for about a week or two becuase Im wating for a new cpu....

Lord AnthraX said:
I feel so guilty...I have an eVGA 7900 GT sitting right in front of me unused in box for about a week or two becuase Im wating for a new cpu....

i would kill myself lol

Originally posted by MrZucchiniHead
we would have flying cars, and toilets that wipe our asses without the water spray thing, and a gun with a golden bullet that can kill any kind of weather disaster.

but we can only dream.

i would NEVER use that toilet, bizarre really...it would freak me out

Spartan666 said:
i would kill myself lol

oh trust me Im so close...I mean its just sitting there doing nothing when people are up at like 3AM looking for some in stock on Newegg...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom