Just to be on the safe side..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Just to be on the safe side I went ahead and got an anti static mat and wriststrap. I figure I'll probably be tinkering around inside my comp more than ever here soon, so............better to be safe than sorry. LOL I know that some of you said there's no need for the mat or strap, but Im gonna use it anyway. :) I found the mat and strap in a kit for $15!

Anyway, there was no real point to this thread.....................just had the thought and needed to get it out. LOL

pointless_Advisory.jpg

TonCrafter said:
Just to be on the safe side I went ahead and got an anti static mat and wriststrap. I figure I'll probably be tinkering around inside my comp more than ever here soon, so............better to be safe than sorry. LOL I know that some of you said there's no need for the mat or strap, but Im gonna use it anyway. :) I found the mat and strap in a kit for $15!

Anyway, there was no real point to this thread.....................just had the thought and needed to get it out. LOL

thanx for sharing. i am, without a doubt, a better person for reading tihs post. thank you VERY much

this is a waste of bandwith...

specially when you could be playing Oblivion,BF2,HL2,Far Cry,source,or doom 3 or even quake 4 on your 7900 GTX.........c'mon man....shame on you...

i wish this was a dumb post so i could say "after reading that i would have to say that everyone on these forums is not a little bit stupider" but i cant cause it's useful info, but it's still pointless to post.

you've only been here about 11 days according to your profile, search around and you find things so stupid you never even though things could get that stupid.

i have a few myself.

Geez..............the hounds have been released! LOL Yeah, it was a useless post, but at least I admitted it right off the bat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom