My 2 Choices for the next check (next fri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
here is a link to my first choice
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...cat01013&type=product&cmp=++&id=1138083976140
20 inch lg monitor, widescreen monitor, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 8ms
........... 500 dollars
or....

my second 7900gt.... 315 alond with the antec truepower tp2... which i still havent gotten.... 400 total before shipping and tax...

hard choices, sli.... or huge monitor with an unbelievable ratio!

ya, i'm using a 17 inch crt right now, they're both tempting choices, and so far, i've heard monitor from everyone.. and i've had a couple (like 2) who said to get the 7900 gt... my graphic hungry friends :p ... but everyone else knows i need a good monitor to show the true eyecandy of this 7900gt

are you trying to say i have en excess of things or what?? i had that word for vocab in like 10th grade... or are you telling me to look for it at a site with overstock... i can't tell...

i am saying a second 7900gt would be a superfluous addition to your pc whereas a new monitor is something that is more readily useful. SLI IS A WASTE OF MONEY (caps lock acknowledged :p)!!!!!!! if you have the money for sli then in my opinion it should still be last on your list of upgrades

edit: superfluous: excess of an item, object or thing that does not provide much benefit. if that definition is inaccurate then blame me because i typed it

ah gotcha, i thought you wre talking about buying anything in general for me was superfluous.. not just the 7900gt, okay, sounds good to me.. i've heard monitor a million times now, and im pretty much convinced.. and yes.. it would be a smarter choice.. i wouldnt say sli is a waste of money (well sort of), its just.. the only thing my 7900gt can't handle at full is oblivion.. so i guess it isnt as bad as i chalk it out to be.. i just demand to look better than xbox 360....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom