Need a bios password cracker !!!! *help*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirrorlure7M

Solid State Member
I have a buddy of mine that forgot his bios password and he is using a labtop. I dont want to have to take it apart . To reset the password. It is a newer Phoenix bios . I have tried Hiren's boot cd 7.9 and there tools and no luck. I would like to know if there is any you would recommand.

Make and model of laptop please. Also you are saying you can boot off the CD/FLOPPY? If so this shouldnt be to hard. It gets hard when you cant even boot to the floppy or CD drive.

well... the only way I know of is to remove the cmos battery for a while...

but you would have to take it apart

(allong with that, remove any other power source)

Win2kpatcher : I do not know the model name of the top of my head but it does not have a floppy. It can boot from cd . You know any programs that will show me the password ?? I have tried Bios Cracker 4.8 on the Hiren's Boot CD 7.9 and it did not have that bios version for that cracker I used so I need the best up to date cracker I am sure for this one !

Juice Daddy said:
well... the only way I know of is to remove the cmos battery for a while...

but you would have to take it apart

(allong with that, remove any other power source)

90% of the time this will not work on laptops. Reason is that ******* EPPROM...I just aqcuired a Dell laptop not to long ago that was password protected and could not boot off the CD or FLOPPY so I was really screwed :) Tried removing the battery for an entire day and nothing. I finally found a way (Had to take apart entire laptop) to jump the EPPROM chip itself and short it out with a paperclip and this finally reset it all.

Let me dig through my tools here and see what I can find for this BIOS.

yeah please check your tools I really can use something I will make put whatever the tool is on a boot cd
If anyone else knows some tools please let me know!

jeremy : The friend is in a college coarse of mine and I will not know till Tues the model . There must be a general program that will work. Like a Bios cracker or something to get the password .

just look on the laptop itself , the model/brand should be printed on it somewhere and maybe the brand appears on the post too , is it a dell by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom