Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
that tends to be the problem with making things look wireless. all those dam wires..........lol

well the meanign of wire management is so it allows better air flow and it allows for better cooling of the cpu and whatever but the desk wires.. really don't matter and isn't goign to improve your proformance or anything:p

well it could, if you have like ones that catch dust then ya

also i cant video game in a messy place, darn i cant funtion in a messy place

if i can get a decent cam i'll take a pic of my cabling its pretty plain and the only pretty thing is the stock UV reactive IDE and SATA cables that came with my motherboard. LanParty cable management is pretty hard if you are an overclocker with the additional 2 power connectors on the motherboard pulling wires into the middle of the case

nitestick said:
if i can get a decent cam i'll take a pic of my cabling its pretty plain and the only pretty thing is the stock UV reactive IDE and SATA cables that came with my motherboard. LanParty cable management is pretty hard if you are an overclocker with the additional 2 power connectors on the motherboard pulling wires into the middle of the case

wait what? what other cables?

what mobo do you have like a link to it on newegg or somthing

Lucky mine are on the very edge :D

NOGA said:
exactly, they look nice and like intence its kinda like who you are

Would you rather have one of those crazy street racing cars with the vinels and N2Os and lights under it all that cool stuff

or, would you rather have a nice BMW or somthing thats nice and classy with leather interior and all that fancy stuff (SHINNY!)

depends on who you are
I like both if you ask me, i think both have there cool things
one the "ricer" ones are tight and other guys go WOW! thats cool and stands out from all the other computers

But then what if you have a girl friend or somthing, you dont want to take them out on a nice date in a ricer car compared to a BMW

also depends on age too, my dad thinks that the UV ones are "silly" and likes the p180 a bunch over any other Ricer case

i dunno i guess im just old fashioned but i'd rather have a BMW or Aston martin over any overpowered crazy *** fast muscle car, lol, im 16 but i like clean, sleek, shiny, and sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom