What is your comp temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JELL-OE

Solid State Member
This is just for fun, just wanna know what other people's temps are on there cpu, mobo, etc, and what they are running.

My P4 2.8 Ghz HTT Cpu idles at 28c or 78F, and this is overclocked to 3.3 Ghz with stock Heatsink, 3 80mm case fans. Under load (BF1942 with 400% bots and 25% time givin to them) it runs at 95F. I think this is pretty good.

Post yours!!!

well when my Motherboard Monitor 5 Actualy WORKED

my case temp was at 21C

and my Proc was at 27C

Does anyone know any other good programs to monitor temps for your computer other then mmb5?

i havce the AV78X-X mobo, and since my last reading i have gotten 2 more case fans.

CPU idles at about 33 C and runs at 48 C under load
motherboard stays about the same but never goes above 40 C

Forgot to mention my mobo, 30c 86F, and i didnt do the Cent. to Far. conversion right, idles at 26C at 78F... not that it makes much of a diffrence...

I tried Motherboard Monitor today, didnt work right, told me my cpu was at 160* F, which i KNOW was not right, sense bios said diffrent. Trax, i beleive thats an asus board, right? If it is, your should have gotten Asus probe with ur driver disk. Thats what i use, pretty simple to. If not, idk, look at bios maybe, but you'de have to restart.

YA JELLO, the exact same shit happen to me, it said my case was at -70 and my proc was at 220c

How did i fix this problem?

you just download the OLDER version of motherboard Monitor

and it works fine, i got it working like an hour ago

JELL-OE said:
This is just for fun, just wanna know what other people's temps are on there cpu, mobo, etc, and what they are running.

My P4 2.8 Ghz HTT Cpu idles at 28c or 78F, and this is overclocked to 3.3 Ghz with stock Heatsink, 3 80mm case fans. Under load (BF1942 with 400% bots and 25% time givin to them) it runs at 95F. I think this is pretty good.

Post yours!!!

Ok Ok
P4 1.7
Boy you have come prepared,how come i don't ???
:confused:

Attachments

• error.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 35
This computer idles around 37C and under a hefty load usually jumps around 48C. Not bad considering it's a 2.4 OC'd to 3.006 :D

Just a handful of 80mm's (5 to be exact) keeping it cool, and doing a decent job I take it.

personally i think mbm is off, along with the other programs that check temps, i go with my bios readings, which are quite noticably higher than what the programs say... i've gone from 5C-12C in differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom