BFG 7900gt!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
If you've read posts on not just this forum but other forums as well, you'd know that (xFx) is always the card in question when someone is RMAing it or having problems.

I LIVE on other forums. This is a minor forum to me, not my main. And maybe if YOU ever got out of this forum you'd realize that the whole freakin world thinks that XFX is as good a brand as any, excellent even. You're obviously speaking without any experience since I frequent XtremeSystems, OC Forums, PC Gamer Forums, Extreme Overclockers Forums, and [H]ardForums and of the 6 Forums that I visit, Tech-Forums is the only one that has a problem with XFX.

I remember sometime ago that Gaara had a problem with a 500GB Seagate Barracuda HDD. What you people have done to XFX would be comparable to the whole forum now saying, "OMG, Don't get the Seagate Barracudas. They're teh crap! They fail all the time and you'll lose all your data!"

Grow up and start making your own observations instead of believing everything little thing you hear.

That was an ignorant comment...
Perhaps an overexageration but it still stresses the point that XFX cards are unreliable, they have been in the past and while it seems they have improved, they are still unreliable

Consider the following...I have never come across a single issue with an evga card, however, using this as an example, you can evidently see that some XFX cards are prone to being duds. That's not saying that there aren't good XFX cards and bad evga cards that go unreported, however based on reputation, the XFX brand has a much higher chance of having issues that evga therefore they are a considerably worse company

No different than DFI Expert and DFI Lanparty boards, while it is true that the Expert is probably the better overclocking board, it has a much larger reputation of having cases of killing CPUs or other components. Although the Expert, muchlike the XFX cards, may have isolated incidents where they perform above average, there is an equal amount of incidents where they encounter issues, so it's really a gamble that I would rather avoid by sticking with a better company

You probably shouldn't say so much as you're giving away more than what you may be intending =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom