Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It too buggy

• I hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks ok. i would change the red. atleast a different type of red. but the paint job looks good.

I would get UV reactive red wires, then get a 2 red uv cold cathodes, one on bottome and on on top.

ya i was jsut talking with a person on aim and was thinking and he showed me what i should be getting and i am planing on getting some but i 2 blue fans and a psu with bluw leds so i am aiming for all blue fans and then red ide wires and cathodes

I just want a pc that glows absurdly bright and neonish with 1/2 a dozen colors. But ya black lights would be crazy

heres your wish!!!!
IMGP0906.jpg

and whos computer would that be the inside of? I like all the colors in it. Also i am checking out those lights you posted. Aren't those molex things hard to do tho? I mean you ahve to make sure you ahve all the wires in there right and stuff would take some time to do but in the end it would look cool probably.

Black lights is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of! You cant get black lights as they are black wouldnt lighten up anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom