Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It too buggy

• I hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Def need to find some UV green paint or any color in UV for that matter. That would be INSAAAANE

i was jsut thinking of a nice setup.. have the case red then over the red layer but some black light paint on it then have 2 black lights or whatever lights you want in the case and use hte lights at ngiht and it would be 2 toned.. umm might have to look into it

schulz269 said:
what lights should i get for this computer? thinking about buying some lights for the inside but don't really know what i should get?

ok first is the paint uv reactive?

next what color?

nope its not uv jsut a normal red color. I was thinking of jsut staying with blue or red but i am open to any suggestions

how would this work.. 2 red cold cathodes (one of the bottem left corner...one of the top right and then. i am looking to buy 2 led fans (one on the front bottem, it needs one there) and then a red one at the top.

schulz269 said:
how would this work.. 2 red cold cathodes (one of the bottem left corner...one of the top right and then. i am looking to buy 2 led fans (one on the front bottem, it needs one there) and then a red one at the top.

ok for best even spread one on top and one on botton is best

also make shore the LED reds nad Cathod reds are the same

ya i was planning on aiming for the same color red. I was thinking of it that way cause i can have it lighted evenly and it would be ok.

schulz269 said:
ya i was planning on aiming for the same color red. I was thinking of it that way cause i can have it lighted evenly and it would be ok.

ya ask tho dont go by pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom