ageia physx ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. This has gotten out of hand. It used to be that you were sure that if you spent 300-500$ on something that it would last you at least so many YEARS. These days you're lucky if you can go a month without having to upgrade. SLOW DOWN!

It took me 3 years to save up money for my gaming computer, hard work, and now once I have built it, I find that the da*n thing is almost obsolete. I'm mad!

Quit your *****ing. Everybody is screaming i want better i want better and now that you got it your complaining. I swear ppl dont know wtf they want these days. If you want bigger and better technology/graphics your gonna pay the price for it. Thats why graphics sucked until just recently.

P.P they are just crying because they know that i'm going to own them all...

The PPU cards have been in the media now for over a year. You should have known about them and been saving up for one of those too...

Uninformed = Owned.... Muahahahahahahhh

obviously he hasnt seen those video's... i was amazed..well boys and girls, time for me to get a parttime job

Static_11 said:
obviously he hasnt seen those video's... i was amazed..well boys and girls, time for me to get a parttime job

yeah, they were very nice except for the collision video, which looked like crap, imo.

Haha SLI over a PhysX card? Youve got to be bloody mad!! Well, you go ahead and get the SLI and when i grab a PhysX card i will make sure to let you know when i leave you in the dust!

Warhammer MMO is going to support it!? Well anyway, It looks like I'll be buying one soon... gah what an annoyance... it is awsome, but it'll be hard to add $300 into tight budgets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom