Hardrive not reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilstumpy

Baseband Member
I am currently working on a few hardrives i have lying around. I got my 160, 40, 20 all zeroed and reformatted but my 120 is having issues its saying that it can not find the harddrive. Is this harddrive done? useless?

this is a forum not *instant messaging* i cant believe you b*tched after only 24mins , no one gets paid and no one owes you anything every member helps in his spare time and also not every member that see your post knows how to answer it+members on this forum are from across the world (diffrent timezones) , have some patience

now for the issue itself , you didnt provide enough details , few questions
1) is it ide or sata?
2) if ide, is it the only drive on the cable?
3) probably a stupid one but ill ask it anyway , did you connect the power plug to it?
4) if its sata and it have both regular power connector & sata power connector, your aware your not suppost to use both at same time?

Umm i was just stating that i found what i was look for, so i need no more help so....
1. dont be such i **** if you didnt like my post then dont comment
2. when i said i found it that means i dont need anymore help so...thanks anyway

just had to post an answer to a question on a tech site for school brother....tanks..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom