Bloomin Errors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

problematic

Baseband Member
Hey Everyone,

I keep gettin a handful of errors on my comp, which I think originate from Windows, as opposed to other programmes I have installed. Errors include the infamous 'blue screen' promptly followed by a system restart, error messages when restarting windows, and general bugs and glitches.

I know that computers don't run smoothly all the time, that is kinda accepted as the norm, but I feel I'm getting more than normal the number of problems!

What is the best programme to use to check my system for software errors, and that will fix them?? I have progs such as reg mechanic, Tune Up Utilities, and Anti-Spywares, but they haven't cured jack!!

I don't wanna do a rebuild on the system, so please dont suggest it. I've had problems in the past doing this, and have lost too much work!

I would be grateful for your help, as I feel I have a few bugs in my system which I would like to squish a.s.a.p!!!!!

Thanks peeps!!! :D

Did you try doing a system restore to go back before the errors started happening?

Its possible you could be having hardware troubles too.

i dunno bout installing problems, cant really recall any, and if i have, i've installed any that have caused problems.

I just want a piece of software that will scan my comp, and fix the errors!

Any around??

spybot search and destroy (anti-spyware)

ccleaner (hard drive cleaner and registry fixer)

avast antivirus (free antivirus)

thanks for the reply, but i got all those things. I need something that will fix the windows software, not just the registry.

I think that you would have to look to the software author for the answer to that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom