vista skin for xp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
can some tell me from where can i get vista theme for xp, and can i use aero glass for it.

thanks in advance

The only way to truly get this is thru Windowsblinds 5. That is the only application that allow for the "transparency" effect. After you get Windowsblinds 5 head over to joejoe.biz and download some of hte best Vista ported skins.

thanks but Windowsblinds 5 is not free, i think i should downlaod it from somewhere from bit torrent or limewire.

anyway thanks alot

Be careful. If you used a il-legit version of Windowsblinds after a certain amount of time ti can cause problems for your PC. They have written code into it that will only allow for you to use the Classic skin after about 90 days. Even if it is cracked.

There is nothing wrong with paying $19 for a app you can use forever. At least not in my opinion with what WB5 can do.

windows blinds+ user created skins= problems | once i was "cool" enough to make my computer look blingin' with this software and once i had to boot into safe mode| So use caution IF you use this software i have had bad experiences with this program...|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom