Zalman CNPS9500 vs Thermaltake Blue Orb II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always pair looks and performance..... the blu orb and zalman are very similar... but the orb looks better, in short get the orb

The couple of degrees isnt worth sacraficing looks in my opinion

Keep in mind i am agreeing with everyone else the zalman is better, but the orb is just my choice.

The Fact is the Big Typhoon is the best if you want the ebst temps for Air cooling. Zalman for looks. If your buying a zalman because it has LEDs then i think you should get yourself a couple of UV Cathodes and a Big Typhoon to suit your LED Obsessions. Me personally Id get Big typhoon. Im not interested in LED heatsinks because when I use a computer i usually stare at the monitor and not inside my case.

go with your personal preference, most ppl here are just fanboys (including me) and i wouldnt put too much stock in some1 saying the "9500 is better" or "the Typhoon is better" without offering any proof

i have a p4 650 3.4ghz and i oc'd it to 3.9ghz and im seeing temps at about 40c at idle and 50c on load and i have the blue orb 2. very happy with it gotta tell ya. looks great in my tsunami case too with the other blue fans i have. most of all im very happy with the cooling. ill tell you this, if it doesnt do a good job in the long run im just gonna have to go with thermaltake's water cooling system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom