Overclocking A Regular 6800 PLZ HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadandbrok3n

In Runtime
Ok I Read On How To Overclock And My 6800 Is On Its Way Should Be Here Today Or Tommarow ....Now If Im Not Happy With The Performance Then Can i Do This ...

Overclock Memory From 600MHz TO 700MHz

Overclock Core Clock From 325MHz TO 400MHz

Can It Miss Up My Card Or Computer??

Is It Easy ??

Do i Need 243213 Fans In My Computer??

download rivatuner 2.0

in the overclocking section put the drop down box to 3D mode.
go in slight incriments for each core and ram
after each incriment click the "test" button. it will run a very very very quick diagnostic to see wheather the card can handle the overclock.
go as far as desired or as far as it will let you.

though, you havn't got it yet?
i suggest waiting at least a week before overclocking so the card has time to burn in and such, make sure everything is running fine....

Under driver settings click on customize, and click on the icon to the left. you might be able to reach those settings

GAHHH!@!!!#!@ $!#%! %!

Calm down man. That message doesn't mean **** and you don't even have the 6800 yet, just wait till it comes, ok? I reccomend that you don't overclock it yet. Just wait a bit. I mean you're not going to get a +100 Mhz core increase or a +75 Mhz memory clock increase... especially not on stock cooling. I'd go around and read a bit more on overclocking man...

p.s. just edit your post and take out that screenshot, it's too big and un-needed.

1 Thing I Have The Card
2nd Thing Im Getting A PCI Card With A Fan And Blower Too Put Under My Card!! Does That help You Any ??

It Says I Can Do

Core Clock 490 I Want 350

Memory Clock 900 I Want 650 !!

So That Means I Can Do The Overclock I Want without it missing up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom