GUIDE: How to buy/what to look for when buying a computer or new part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great guide, but on your analogy for the dual core processors, I think it might be better explained like this:

Think of dual core like this. There is a pile of bricks. The dual core would have the pile split into 2 smaller piles, and the have 2 "people" working to move the bricks where they needed to be moved as where a single core would have 1 "person" moving the one big pile. Therefore, the dualcore would obvisouly get it done faster.

Thellama

Thank you Elba for keeping the thread nice n' tidy :) since i got nothing else to do, anyone have suggestions for updates? since this thing is defintly getting outdated when it comes to video cards.. besides vid cards, what else should i put it in it?

no.. i said this thing is becoming outdated when it comes to video cards. Besides video cards (because i know that it needs updating), what needs updating. (that i dont know of)

***Updated
~video card section
~entire new section (11)

Updated---
Added ATI equalivilents to Nvidia in Section Five. Minor updates to Section 1.

Thanks.. but since this guide has been written it has lacked a sound card section..DJ chris said he would do it but he never did.. so anyone wanna do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom