Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <36

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Hypothetically, speaking.... You have $600 and these are the last two high-end cards that would ever be made. And you needed to decide between the two:

ATI X1900XTX 512MB or NVIDIA 7900GTX 512MB

Which do you choose?

Blind_Arrow said:
nVidia, has better image quality, I am not gamer, but Image quality matter to me. recently used X1600, didnt find it worth the price.

That's not what all the reviews say about the two cards against each other. All reviews say, "ATI X1900XTX has better image quality with it's Avivo Technology."

Also, do the poll please.

I have Used Avivo, worst than my previous ATI Radeon 9800XT. even I bought 2 X1600's from different manufacturers just to ensure that might be manufacturer's product differ. it didnt actually. eventually went for the nVidia. and I was the first one to poll.

i have an X1900XT and for the price its excellent, im not a fan boy, but it was the best at the time, and i also found it on ebay for a very nice price. Choice is yours.

I have rendered Clips, then they werent as good as they were on my previous card. this is just new name for Shader Model 3.0 supprt, which nVidia are giving since 6xxx series. anyway. looks like you are in opinion of buying X1900, choice is yours buddy.

No. I'm impartial. I'm just trying to see what peoples opinions are. And when someone makes a statement, i'm naturally curious as to what makes then make a comment.

What type of clips are you rendering? If you are more into "Rendering" then you should have bought a "Workstation Card" which are designed for "Accuracy and percision" where are the cards i'm talking about are designed for "Speed and performance".

You'll be happy with either one, does 5 fps here and there make a difference? not really....
I have 2 7900gtx in sli, and Im a happy camper, Im pretty sure I would be as happy with two 1900xt in cx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom