Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ lol dude can you get some non UV lighted pics like someregualre pics with regulare light i just want ot see the inside and what not

you know just casue im like that :p

i dun want to offend anyone......but...........WTF is the point of UV lites.....IMO they are just to bizarre, they are so annoying........but i dun want to offend, just MO

the point is if your like me and have a DFI UT Lanparty board, UV cables, UV sleeving, UV PSU cables, and UV pink spray paint on your case and fan grills and i will possibly have UV coolant for watercooling if i ever get it then it makes everything glow the color its supposed to. Black lights have been cool since forever, nothing bizare about it.

P.P. Mguire said:
the point is if your like me and have a DFI UT Lanparty board, UV cables, UV sleeving, UV PSU cables, and UV pink spray paint on your case and fan grills and i will possibly have UV coolant for watercooling if i ever get it then it makes everything glow the color its supposed to. Black lights have been cool since forever, nothing bizare about it.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

P.P. Mguire said:

exactly, they look nice and like intence its kinda like who you are

Would you rather have one of those crazy street racing cars with the vinels and N2Os and lights under it all that cool stuff

or, would you rather have a nice BMW or somthing thats nice and classy with leather interior and all that fancy stuff (SHINNY!)

depends on who you are
I like both if you ask me, i think both have there cool things
one the "ricer" ones are tight and other guys go WOW! thats cool and stands out from all the other computers

But then what if you have a girl friend or somthing, you dont want to take them out on a nice date in a ricer car compared to a BMW

also depends on age too, my dad thinks that the UV ones are "silly" and likes the p180 a bunch over any other Ricer case

P.P. Mguire said:
Actualy id rather hav a muscle car over any of those and my chick loves bein takin out to eat in my ricer. Makes other girls jealous :D

lol not from where im from

im not proud of most of the girls here

i live in North Palm Beach, all of them are disiner and BMW and "Daddy please can i have this" girls

ricers here are unknown....

I know how West Palm is so im sure its pretty much the same. But when i was there last the chicks where hot. Maybe they are like Venus and are big sluts?

P.P. Mguire said:
I know how West Palm is so im sure its pretty much the same. But when i was there last the chicks where hot. Maybe they are like Venus and are big sluts?

ok well im taking about like 13-16 year old girls and its true many are sluts

als oon topic lol i been doing some behind desk wire manage ment and its pretty tight

its looking good and itf it wasnt for the wires coming out of the back of my speakers you would have thought they were wireless !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom