oced my 3700+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan

In Runtime
i got my 3700+ to 2.53Ghz and it idles at 28/29C :cool: i plan do plan to go further. well i just thought i would share.

also that is with an aftermarket hsf

230mhz FSB?? that's how i started out also. are you running a memory divider or is your RAM at 230MHz too. just curious.

anyways, is it the san diego core. it OC's pretty well. what motherboard are you using?

im at 2.6Ghz now and now problems, very stable, and still runnin cool. and no memory divider right now. im using the Asus A8n SLI Deluxe mobo

yeah this is my second build and i chose the asus sli deluxe again for those 2 main reasons. i may have to start a 3rd build just to try another mobo :cool: i already have an extra case layin around

*EDIT* at 2.64Ghz my idle temp is around 29/30C and it hasnt seen over 37C at full load

Be sure to stress test that sh*t alot. S&M is good for bringing it up to max temp. Prime95 I like for overnight stress tests.

Sounds like you have a winner!

dang u people must live in a freezer. mine is oced to 2.81 and IDLES at 37C but never goes about 50C so im ok. although my room is about 78-80F.

will h4x 4 food said:
dang u people must live in a freezer. mine is oced to 2.81 and IDLES at 37C but never goes about 50C so im ok. although my room is about 78-80F.
yes mine is in a basement:D

yea you're in IL...

I'm in FL...my bedroom is 76-78º in the spring, summer, fall.

not the best for overclocking, but not too big of a deal

yeah and my basement is about 10' below the ground so its always cold. which is good for my comp/cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom