AMD mobile chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
alrite i dunno who says phat. And yea i was gonna go with the p4 and then im like...NAH. so i configged a new amd. I was going to order couple days ago but the ram i was ordering went out of stock so im waiting until ram comes in. Also i doubt thats the reason. I just think ur a hobo in his/her ...i dunno wtf u r 40s....livving in a basement...on the comp all day...saying how much p4 is better than amd. Guess what no1 carez...buddy.

he was configing n he didnt make up his mind yet...n "phat" , now what are u? snoop d o double g?? who do u think u are ? how old are u ? probably a 10 yr old immature fanboy who brags bout his P4..think bout amds n pentiums but dont say whats better give ur OPINION

Have a 1.4 hardly brag about it.It does what i need it for.I say what i recommand.If it goes against what youed recommand thats ok.Cause it is a discusion.You feel threaten some how thats ok too. Go find mommy.

Wow settle down....to think all this because of a question. Anyway whats the diffence between locked and unlocked chips? Being new to the OC world i need to get some facts before I try anything.

AMD cut all chip's cept the FX series and mobile with a laser. So reseller's cant resell overclocked chip's.In the past AMD has tried to prevent this before but folks put pin's in to bridge.Cnat do that with the laser cut.Very sorry your thread got polluted like this.

Thats alright it happens. Any good websites that will give me a 101 on overclocking?

i own a mobile chip and love it...it runs cool and stable....make sure none of you mistake the mp with the m on the chips....the mp stands for "multiple processor" chip rather than "mobile processor" chip. If any of you order it make sure it is a ex.:2500+m....not mp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom