Arctic Silver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea alchol is at your local wal-mart or walgreens in the pharmacy area. It is either called rubbing alchol or isporyl alchol, don't worry about the % that just means how fast it dries (in my mind)..

Yup just scrape as much of the thermal pad gunk off as you can using something non-metallic (so you don't scratch the surface of the HS) and use rubbing alchohol and a paper towel to remove the remainder.

alexsabree said:

yeah that's what i said ^^^ there.
People never believe me and don't want to spend and extra $5.99
I've used the product about 10 times since i've gotten it and still have 3/4 of the bottles left. I've tried a lot of other things but nothing compares to arcticlean. (geez that sounded like an infomercial.)

If anyone is brave enough to try it... you'll thank my recommendation later... plus, it smells like ripe oranges... yum.

Well the main problem with that is:
1) I live in UK
2) All stuff imported from USA cost us a bomb
3) Shipping costs more then the product here

all you need is some type of solvent, like rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) , acetone (nail polish remover) or laqueur thinner. the precentage is just how much of it is actually alcohol (or acetone or whatever) and how much is water. just got to your local hardware store and you can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom