Whatsup Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuz_master

Banned
Hey everyone hows it goin'? I live in a little redneck town in missouri. I will be leaving this little redneck town as soon as possible, also. I hope to go to ITT Tech in Nashville where my bro' lives. I just started PC gaming about a year ago when I got the Sims 2. But now the wimpy life of Sims 2 I have left behind. I am all about FPS. Ever since I got CoD2 I am in love with them. But now I got a new graphics card so I reinstalled my Half Life 2 and am getting F.E.A.R. as soon as possible. I like to PC game on my spare time, I also like to draw, read, learn as much as I can about comps, etc. Here are my specs: P.S. this is a budget gaming PC!!!

eMachine T3256
AMD Athlon XP 3200+
160GB HD
2 sticks 512MB DDR SDRAM
eVGA GeForce 6600 256MB AGP

make sure to share your knowledge. Tech-forums is huge!

Even though your PC is Emachines, its still pretty decent.
Im glad you didnt keep the stock 512 MB ram, because its not enough.

How does that PC handle games?

Don't nobody knock my eMachines. I've Frankensteined mine out quite a bit, but am soon to move on up the chain...

Good to have you, fuz. Plenty of gamers around here to interact with.

Yah I've modified the emachine quite a bit. The games run awesome. I was surprised because I played F.E.A.R. with the 6600 and it looks sweet. Oh but I have a question... In Garrys Mod on Half Life 2 the water looks great except for the blocky textures that flash constantly. It also happens to the words to where I cannot read them. I've tried some other games and on the ground the blocky textures will appear. I installed the latest drivers and reinstalled them. Do you think it might be my PSU? I have a 300W and am planning on getting a 40 dollar one from newegg. Its a 400W

Meh having a eMachines isnt that bad. I used to have a emachines with Windows M.E. and dial up. Oh the horrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom