My Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
GageMW said:
If you've only ordered GPU and CPU i would switch some stuff around,
for case get the thermaltake Tsunami, for psu either get the OCZ 600w or preferably the PC power and cooling 510w, for an extra $70 you can get the new 150gb raptor, the fatality is a overpriced, you might be better off with the x-fi premium, and if you can find this ram nearby get it http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231021,
and if you plan on OCing (if not you should just buy valueram) get an aftermarket cooler such as the thermaltake Big Typhoon or zalman 9500. im assuming you already have kb+mouse, speakers and a monitor

For the case I lake the Thermaltakeshark or the Armor one.

Has the OCZ a Cablemanganagment?
What do you think about this powersupply: Enermax ELT620AWT, Liberty, ATX 2.2, 620W

But the new Raptor is way more expensive, because you can only get the 150gb one, and this one costs so much. And the 2 old Raptor in raid 0 are still faster than one single new one.

I like the x-fi platinum, cause it has its on prozesor and its own memory. I have a Creative gigaworks s750 soundsystem, so i think its worth to spent that extra money.

For cpu cooling I was thinking about Zalman CNPS9500 LED, Socket 754/939/940/478/LGA775

I have keyboard(Z-Board) and Mouse(g5) but I still need a monitor, and this time i want to get a flat scree, instead of my old crt.

Hi So i have another question. I saw that there are different OCZ Platinum Rams. Which one are the best OCZ Rams for my setup? What are the differents between gold and platinum and all that stuff?

its hard to say because even different models of gold vary from each other same with platinum. it really depends on prefence with ram especially if you are an overclocker. unless you are an overclocker i wouldn't reccomend anything more than OCZ Gold because you won't take advantage of it.

i must be the only person who doesn't hate this guy for the 4800+ :p. well i guess thats because Manchester at 2.6ghz has a p-rating of 5000+

I will oc the computer when it slows down a litte. So I would just like the best ocz that are out there right now. Do you know which one i should take?

go with the Gold Edition, it is very good for ocing. or if you want get G.SKill.

The difference between the TT armor and the Silver Kandalf is that the cover panel looks better, the armors front just looks ugly, go with the Silver Kandalf.
Go with the Enermax Liberty, its a very good PSU.

And for flat monitor, go with the this one, its really good....
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116375
has great reviews.

john3 said:
go with the Gold Edition, it is very good for ocing. or if you want get G.SKill.

The difference between the TT armor and the Silver Kandalf is that the cover panel looks better, the armors front just looks ugly, go with the Silver Kandalf.
Go with the Enermax Liberty, its a very good PSU.

And for flat monitor, go with the this one, its really good....
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116375
has great reviews.
i have the silver kandolf. and one thing u need to replace is the exhaust fan. the case is..err...huge. need really powerful fan like panaflo or delta. and also u might wanna add one more front intake fan. TT just put out new side window w/ 25cm fan. which i really want to get. cuz the GPU area get really hot and there is not much air circulation around GPU. right now i have 7 fans in it...

Bruce.CR said:
Hi, I really like that PS. I saw a couple reviews. Just one question has the black version a led cooler too?

The black version has UV reactive cables not LED fan. But its only 480W where as the blue was 580.

Dam you! I think im getting the 4400 as soon as i have the money and then just overclock it 200mhz so it will be the same as 4800 for like £70 cheaper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom