outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

kramerP

Solid State Member
in outlook 2003, is it possible to be able to send from two different mailboxes from within one account. more specifically, say you have email address test1@this.com and test2@that.com, each with their own mailbox. if you want to send an email can you specify which email address it is coming from?

i know you could accomplish this by just creating two profiles and logging into each one depending on what account i want to view, but i was trying to see if i could just combine them.

add the two accounts in outlook. when you view the list of accounts, you specify the default. To change which account you're sending from click accounts next to send when creating a new mail message.

can you throw up a screen shot of where the accounts option is - i think i am just missing it or it's not next to the Send button as you had indicated it would be when creating a new mail message?

Tools->Email Accounts click View or change Existing e-mail Account, click next. Click change on your account, then more setings. Click Advanced tab, then click add. Type in the name of the account you wish to use.

Good luck

1143653822-1.gif

you may need to set to use word as the email editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom