<Hello>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolkz

In Runtime
Greetings!

My name is Jake, I recently quit playing videogames. I'm selling all my videogames and systems on ebay. I'm doing this because for one I need money and two because I want to get serious about college. I will be attending ITT Tech in the fall and I feel that videogames will get in my way. I was a super hardcore videogame junkie if I wasnt working or playing baseball I was playing games. So anyways I decided to join these fourms because I left the other videogame fourms I posted at and this site looked popular and professional. I basically gave up videogames for movies. I used to collect videogames but I've basically given that up and moved on to buying lots and lots of DVD's anyways that is all I can think of about me right now if you got any questions just ask :)

Nice of you to introduce yourself, Jake... seeing as how you've already been posting like mad (nothing wrong with that... I didn't get my intro in for a couple of months...).

Giving something up to better yourself is a sign of maturity. Never appologize for it.

Here's hoping your stay at TF is long and fruitful.

Thanks, I hope it is as well. This site seems very helpful. Also seems I can learn alot and help alot here, which is exactly what I love doing.

body_welcomeCouple2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom