Help with newegg quick!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SureShot

Baseband Member
ok guys i recently purchased my stuff from newegg on saturday... but i know they dont work weekends so they wont get around to it untill monday.... now i have purcahsed some kingmax 3500 ram on there and realized my mobo doesnt support it so i want to get rid of that and replace it with some corsair 3200 that is compatable with my mobo how can i do this... before they ship it out and im stuck with the wrong kind of ram ???!?!?!??!

thanks, eric

Well, if done something similer, i orderd my cpu, mobo, ram all togeather, than realized just after it shipped, the mobo dosent support the FSB on my CPU... So what i did was just order the right mobo, and when the other got here, i just sent it back. Its prolly easier to do this, if you have the extra $$$ to... But newegg seems to be good with returns, so no problem. That just my suggestion.

i dont have to worry about it anymore because the ram will still work with my mobo but only run at ddr400 speed which is fine for me because i didnt pay anymore money for the ddr433 ram than i would have for the ddr400 so it all works out fine..

thanks, Eric

Its ok deadguy i already got it taken care of im just keeping the ram... thanks though

Eric

yes pc3500 is compatible with your motherboard, even though the max memory your mobo supports is pc3200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom