Asus A8N Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cub1971

Baseband Member
Hi guys.

Im building a new PC soon, going with the Thermaltake Tsunami Case (not sure whether silver or black yet).

But for my Mobo, thinking of the Asus A8N. I am putting in an AMD 64 +3700 (San Deigo) (I cant afford the dual core AMD X2), SATA 200GB Western Dig. HD, and a GF 7800GTX.

Is the Asus A8N a good board?

Asus A8N My pc is for gaming only.

Should i go the A8N premium instead?

Cheers
Cub
("")("")

I wouldnt waste your money on the 7800GTx and just get a 7900GT and then just get a dual core cpu wit the money saved

So a 7900GT will be better than a 7800GTX? And if it is cheaper, then I will definately get one instead of the 7800GTX. The dual core will cost me $100 extra so might be able to wrangle it if I can save on the 7900, but only IF it is a better video card?

yea the 7900GT is pretty good...and for the price it is definetly better than the 7800GTX

try and get the dual core processor because you will never regret it :)

also go for a MSI or DFI motherboard....i have hurd bad things of asus boards...and seem its goin to be a gaming pc only you dont want a crappy board

That asus board is a good budget gaming board, u cant never go wrong wit asus, every board has alot of bad opinions, lately the dfi boards have been gettin alot of bad reviews and opinions, so go for the better brand asus, first of all are u planning to oc?

I've been looking at whats available in my home town, and I think I will go with the A8N, if my buget allows, I'll get the premium.

Probably going in a Thermaltake Tsunami Case, and will try get a dual core AMD 3800 processor if my wallet will stretch that far with a geforce 7900 GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom