Member Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Man, The Legend, The Harper

Harper said:
FOR THE HORDE.jpg

Here's a picture of me at ExpoTech 2006.
(the one wearing the sun glasses)
Is there a picture there because im not seeing anything. :confused:

MrZucchiniHead said:
ok my hair has finally grown back and i dont look retaded now so here a pic of me.

dscn0111small7xt.jpg

wore the OSU jersy just to **** fightin irish off

PS: that's my parents room, i would never have my room look like that.

Does no one else think harry potter here!?

Sorry, I couldn't resists :D I'm still down to play CS:S with ya lol

"LOL He just crawled out of the chamber of secrets! lol..."

LOL! :p

Here be iiz my old pictures... hehe...

cap_015.jpg

I look practicaly the same, eccept I look FOOOIINER(j/K) than before..... I'm 6-3" and 130lbs. :snob:

I'm just too S3xy for my shirt.... J/K lol ;) :cool:

None of these pics were edited. I only cropped 'em.

Alright...these were taken a couple weeks ago at a cold weather training exercise.

This is when I had just arrived. I was already tired as I had only gotten a few hours of sleep that night.

mesmall6wu.jpg

It was freezing cold...which is why it was a cold weather training exercise. Anyway, this is a pic of me goofing off on break...haha

me2small5zx.jpg

Yes, that hoodie that I'm wearing is against regulations, but when you're dealing with cold weather....anything goes. ;)

ArchAngles pic wasn't inapproperiate. With all the comments about it, I feel like posting those kinda pics now. Only difference is mine are about as exposing as all the exposing girl pics around here.

However, all clothing will stay on in these pics. Their not terribly good pics though, not the ones that are real popular.

6.jpg

portrait.jpg

Heres an older pic of me from January. I didnt know a new one of these had come up. Im more Emo looking now w/ black hair, toung ring, and ys girl pants and tight emo shirts.
Newme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom